Application for ThUNDDAR Pilot Funding: Round 1

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Deadline Nov 30th 2016

Your application for pilot funding should cover no more than 2 sides of A4, minimum font size 10 pt, minimum line spacing 1.2.

The application should include:

  1. A description of the research to be conducted, with a timeline.
  2. A description of how this fits into ThUNDDAR’s remit, and why the Network should fund it.
  3. Details of the collaboration to be set up, and the role of each partner
  4. An outline budget (bearing in mind that these awards are made at 80% FEC, and that you will need to provide evidence of how the remaining 20% has been contributed. This is an EPSRC requirement).  Maximum award (FEC) – £50k
  5. A dissemination plan
  6. An indication of where you expect follow up funding to come from.

Please submit your application to caroline.saunders@icr.ac.uk[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]