[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Deadline Nov 30th 2016
Your application for pilot funding should cover no more than 2 sides of A4, minimum font size 10 pt, minimum line spacing 1.2.
The application should include:
- A description of the research to be conducted, with a timeline.
- A description of how this fits into ThUNDDAR’s remit, and why the Network should fund it.
- Details of the collaboration to be set up, and the role of each partner
- An outline budget (bearing in mind that these awards are made at 80% FEC, and that you will need to provide evidence of how the remaining 20% has been contributed. This is an EPSRC requirement). Maximum award (FEC) – £50k
- A dissemination plan
- An indication of where you expect follow up funding to come from.
Please submit your application to email@example.com[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]